Today is the battle of my alma maters, Hawaii vs. SJSU. I root for Hawaii because I was a born Hawaii fan, also the Spartans aren't very good. Chase in point from the Honolulu Star Advertiser
I will watch (or listen to) every Hawaii game irregardless of opponent. So at 7:30 pm PST, don't bug me I'm busy :)
Top 5 other games to watch (if you can find them on tv...)
1. Stanford v. Cal: "The band is on the field!"
2. Army v. Notre Dame : @ the new Yankee Stadium
3. Northwestern v. Illinois: @ Wrigley Field (on ESPNU, I will need to find alt feed)
4. Tennessee v. Vanderbilt: 106th all time meeting, and Vandy is my favorite school east of the Mississippi
5. Virginia Tech v. Miami (FL): Big game for Boise State's BCS game chances.
Taking the weekend easy, trainer only, not just due to the weather. The 10 hours plus of training I did this week despite some major abdominal discomfort.
Hopefully I will feel better on Thursday, so I can ride up Mt Ham, a LowKey Hillclimb tradition.