2010-11-20

Hooray Saturday

Fall Saturdays are some of the favorite days of the year for me, because it means COLLEGE FOOTBALL.  It's like every Saturday during the season is like the first round of the NCAA basketball tourney with multiple games going on at once.  The occasional upset makes it better.  I digress.

Today is the battle of my alma maters,  Hawaii vs. SJSU.   I root for Hawaii because I was a born Hawaii fan, also the Spartans aren't very good.  Chase in point from the Honolulu Star Advertiser
I will watch (or listen to) every Hawaii game irregardless of opponent.  So at 7:30 pm PST, don't bug me I'm busy :)

Top 5 other games to watch (if you can find them on tv...)

1. Stanford v. Cal:  "The band is on the field!"
2. Army v. Notre Dame :  @ the new Yankee Stadium
3. Northwestern v. Illinois: @ Wrigley Field (on ESPNU, I will need to find alt feed)
4. Tennessee v. Vanderbilt: 106th all time meeting, and Vandy is my favorite school east of the Mississippi
5. Virginia Tech v. Miami (FL):  Big game for Boise State's BCS game chances.

Taking the weekend easy, trainer only, not just due to the weather.  The 10 hours plus of training I did this week despite some major abdominal discomfort.

Hopefully I will feel better on Thursday, so I can ride up Mt Ham, a LowKey Hillclimb tradition.

No comments: