2010-09-08

Douche bags = Entourage

Tried watching 30 minutes of Entourage, unlike the Jersey Shore which is a train wreck thus you can't turn away, Entourage is just awful. Not only is it boring, the jokes lame, and the characters unlikable on all levels, it's just manufactured douche baggerey, unlike the Jersey Shore. Pauly D, Ronnie, and "The Situation" are genuine douche bags and dumpster fires... If anyone can relate to the bastards portrayed on Entourage show you really need to reevaluate your life, and if you want to be one of them you might just be a dick or an ass or both. To each there own I guess, shouldn't spend all blog post ripping people's poor taste.


To me the only good shows left on TV are Fringe, The Simpsons, Modern Family, How I Met Your Mother, and maybe House (it's getting redundant and predictable now).

Speaking of the Jersey Shore, Snooki, you know the little gremlin girl. She was arrested for being obnoxious, not hard to believe. Well she said "I'm too pretty to be in jail. I'm a good person. I'm not a criminal and I will never go back there."
I find all four of the statements she made to be probably erroneous. I mean look at her.

Today I tried to hammer up Montebello, tried..."there is no try." I guess I did...Yoda...but not very fast. I only set the 14th fastest Strava time up Montebello, a sad 34:41. I did get blocked by a U-turning truck of stoners a kilo up, but that couldn't have cost me more than 10 seconds. I was 6 minutes faster last year, and was over 40 watts better as well. Now I'm averaging 275 watts, sure I lost some pounds but c'mon. I think the chemo atrophy may take a while to recover from completely, or I just need to climb more..or find EPO? Okay doping sucks, but so does a hematocrit less than 35%.

No comments: